Saturday Club Ride : 26th October 2019

Currently the weather forecast is suggesting 20+ MPH winds with the prospect of rain.

So, currently a Saturday club ride is not planned. If the weather forecast moderates, a ride will be posted on Friday evening.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.