At the moment, there is no club ride planned, due to adverse weather conditions.
With 20 - 30 MPH winds forecast, it isn't appropriate to have a club ride that is supposed to be an easier ride and aimed at new riders.
If the situation changes, a route will be posted, but possibly not until Friday evening.
Update: Friday evening.
If anything the weather forecast has got worse. Consistently above 20MPH and a strong possibility of rain on the return leg. So, unfortunately, there is no planned club ride this Saturday.