Saturday Club Ride : 3rd October 2020

Currently there is no plan to post a ride for this Saturday.

The current weather forecast is pretty dire; strong winds and rain.

If the weather looks like it might improve, a ride may be posted on Friday evening.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.