I've been paying attention to the weather forecast for this Saturday.
It has been getting steadily worse.
Currently it is forecast for 20+MPH winds gusting to close to 40MPH, and a coin-flip whether it will also be raining.
As I generally use 20MPH as a threshold, I'm not proposing to post a ride for this Saturday - given it's supposed to encourage newcomers to turn out and provide an easier ride for the less strong/fit members.
If anyone fancies leading a ride, please let me know by Friday afternoon , so I can post the route etc.