The current weather forecast is suggesting the wind may not be as strong as earlier suggested. So, here is the route for this week. Although, if the weather is worse than forecast, we may need to review on the day whether the ride is safe.
Meet up at 8:30, outside Priory School
Max elevation: 66 ft
Min elevation: 10 ft
Total climbing: 518 ft
Total descent: -515 ft