The weather is fairly changeable at the moment, the Met office certainly having difficulty in making a forecast of any accuracy.
So, this week shouldn't be too windy, but it might be damp.
The route is fairly flat, and if the weather is worse than expected, we might be able to shorten it a little. Maybe.
Meet up, as usual, outside Priory School, at 8:30am.
Max elevation: 66 ft
Min elevation: 7 ft
Total climbing: 495 ft
Total descent: -495 ft